We have a book group that meets regularly to enjoy each other’s company over coffee and to share our thoughts about a recent book that encourages and challenges our faith and helps equip us for Christian living. There are usually 6 or 7 of us including our Minister.
We meet at the coffee shop in the Athelstone shopping centre (Indigo Espresso Cafe) on the first and third Tuesday morning of the month. See Events calendar for dates.
Past books include:
- Marcus Borg: ‘Jesus’, and ‘Speaking Christian’
- Andrew Dutney: ‘Backyard Theology’ and ‘Food, Sex and Death’
- Sharonne Price: ‘Soulstice’
- Brian D. McLaren: ‘A Generous Orthodoxy’
- Denise Champion: ‘Yarta Wandatha’
We are currently reading:
Angels in this Wilderness by Andrew Dutney.
To find out when we’re meeting next, see Coming Events.
For more information please contact Linda.