This is a space where all are invited to connect with our community by growing healthy foods together.
- To grow our community connection through including the local community in helping to grow vegies and teaching how to plant/grow/propagate etc.
- To help feed people in need with fresh healthy foods by donating the produce to those in our community in need.
- To encourage our community (both church and local) to engage with nature and others.
We are seeking volunteers
- for teaching and demonstrating
- for watering/monitoring/tending and harvesting
Would you like to get involved?
Contact Wendy, our coordinator, care of the Church Office.